Saturday, September 1, 2012

3SUM with Lisa and Lisa

Lisa, that be my wifey, facebooked our old Nowthen neighbor who now lives in Largo, FL to see if she wanted to take a shot at sailing. She said yes and showed up as we pulled up to the pier. We loaded everything up and headed out without nary a problem. We had about 12 knots top wind, otherwise, we just did slightly more than bobbed and caught up with all the social activities back in Nowthen.

We headed back and even with the extra docking help, I managed to pilot into our slip like a drunken elephant. I wish our finger pier was a little longer than 2 feet. Whoever designed these docks definitely never had a boat. These are pretty lame affairs and our light boat is a pain to come into the slip. We need some ideas for coming in better.






















Besides the bad docking on my part, I think "a good time was had by all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment